Kaye Valprobe System
The ValProbe® system’s wireless probe design eliminates the need for hard-wired sensors, simplifying access to hostile, remote or hard to reach environments. The ValProbe system is ideally suited for applications where high measurement accuracy and regulatory compliance are priorities:
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Device Sterilization
- Food Processing
- Environmental Monitoring
Built in data processing and reporting capabilities extend the ValProbe systems operating convenience far beyond mere data acquisition. The ValProbe system performs calculations and generates custom user-defined reports for up to 200 sensors at one time. Graph reports can include many sensors and limits for easy review of study data. User calibration and verification is a quick and easy process with the new CTR-40 Temperature Reference.
ValProbe satisfies FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic signatures and records and complies with ISO-17665, EN285 and HTM-2010 for saturated steam sterilization.
For extrem low temperature check out the Kaye ValProbe® Cryo Logger with a Temperature range from -85°C to 140°C
- RTD technology delivers unrivaled measurement accuracy over a wide operating range
- System downloads up to 10 probes simultaneously
- Easily defined cycle-based data collection, calculation, and reporting from up to 200 sensors
- Enables compliance with FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 11
- Operates from -45C to 140°C, and up to 10 BAR absolute
- Designed for easy on-site calibration
- Battery life indicator and field replaceable battery
- Available as a economical validation starter kit complete with software, single reader, two temperature and one pressure logger (P/N V2543).
- Reporting capability enhanced with up to 25 user programmable groups.